Wednesday, November 2, 2016

WOLFRAM: Classical Feelings CD - moving songs.

Be inspired and watch money being turned into music!

https://www.startnext.com/wolfram-cd

I love the effect music has on people. In music I find something I cannot express in words. And I love to share this state, this air with others. That's why I make music. I'm a classical singer, grew up with opera and I love my profession. After my concerts, people always ask me for my own CD. The CD to me would be like a business card, my journeyman's piece, my doctoral thesis.

With Mihai Grigoriu, a colleague and friend, with whom I have already made various productions and concerts, I've started to write a cycle of seven songs, which means I write the lyrics and Mihai adapts my intentions into music. The lyrics are about change, personal development, and the power that comes from it. That's why I called the cycle "The Power of Change" (the lyrics are in German). In each song a typical everyday problem is presented, which then results in a resolution.

We've designed the songs to be very appealing, so that they're easy to listen to for inspiration and ideally the listener will sing along. We've already recorded a demo version of our first own title "And My Soul's on Fire" in a studio in Italy. Now it's all about producing the CD, which means making the remaining recordings, the editing, the mastering and the booklet. I have already raised 4,300 € otherwise, wanting 3,500 € only.

If you would like to support us, please click on the link below, sign up with Start Next using a facebook- or google-account or an e-mail address and hit the "Fan" button on the right side of the video. That's free and will help us getting started. You can also choose a reward (a "Dankeschön"), or a free amount on the right next to video.

https://www.startnext.com/wolfram-cd

Please click that link and convert money into music! Thank you.
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment